Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings review
Cisco Webex Meetings delivers over 6 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why more people use Webex Meetings than all other meeting vendors combined.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session
• Hands-free voice commands with Google Assistant and Google Home Hub
• Seamless joining directly from your calendar or customizable widget
• Schedule meetings or playback recordings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts
• Share your screen to everyone
Want to learn more? See https://help.webex.com/article/nowvmhw.
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco Webex services. Cisco Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 40.2?
• Toyota SDL car support
• Usability improvements
• Bug fixes
Old information to be transferred to Collabhelp Usage Guide
Android OS 5.0+
Dual-core CPU is required for video.
Webex service is not available in all countries. See www.webex.com for information.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cisco Webex Meetings app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic